IBCS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ realizuje projekt dofinansowany z Funduszy Europejskich pn. „ibcsDock/ibcsCloud: zautomatyzowany system rejestracji przepływu towarów w magazynie”.
Improve your logistics processes and secure the position of a proven partner in supply chains. Choose comprehensive implementations in SCM area with IBCS Poland.
This is often associated with a number of complications
Do you want to exchange those workloads for fully integrated last-mile logistics solutions? Choose IBCS Poland. A comprehensive integrator with over 20 years of experience in Poland and Central Europe.
We approach each object individually. We listen carefully to your observations. When planning implementations, we pay special attention to: the characteristics of the processes in the sales floor and in the warehouse, as well as the methodology of your team’s cooperation. We talk to employees at various levels to get to know the company’s problems and needs in the longest possible time horizon.
We respond to all, even unusual problems of our clients. We base quick diagnostics on the basis of case studies and ready-made foreign solutions, developed in the community of IBCS Group integrators – Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria.
Our goal is to optimize the customer’s logistics processes and ensure their continuity. Thanks to flexible variants of service contracts, you can have access to the helpdesk even 24/7. From telephone consultation to remote administrative support. In the repair of equipment, we extend the manufacturer’s conditions. You can count on logistics support, software restoration, post-repair tests and reconfigurations according to the characteristics of your processes. We also provide replacement equipment. Check and select your terms of service>>>
1. Implementations that are not adapted to the needs of the company will generate excess costs, complicate the task specification and extend employee onboarding.
2. Cooperation with a group of narrowly specialized suppliers reduces the chances of achieving achievable efficiency. The competition will easily take advantage of this weakness and can outpace you. The implementation itself will take more time due to difficulties in cooperation between suppliers, and in the future, warranty repairs may be extended.
3. Purchasing solutions from uncertified suppliers may expose you to costs due to non-compliance with standards – e.g. GS1 standard.
Choose implementations without risk, with a comprehensive solution integrator – IBCS Poland. We select and implement hardware and software to maximize the productivity of your logistics system. We install, test and cover the entire scope of implementation with service protection. For you, it’s one phone number in case of any problem, quick diagnosis and sure solution.
Thanks to the history of over 1,500 IT implementations over 20 years, we are able to find and diagnose weak points in logistics processes. And then, modernize your company comprehensively and ensure the smooth operation of our solutions without generating downtime.
• We audit and optimize LAN/WLAN network.
• We design and deliver a warehouse labeling system, with elements with written durability guaranteed up to 50 – 100 years.
• We deliver new labels on time to meet your supply chain requirements. Including printouts of small batches on request and reprints in several hours in crisis situations.
• We replenish consumables.
We exchange hardware:
We implement and integrate IT solutions that create a coherent distribution control system:
We conduct professional trainings that eliminate competence gaps in the field of logistics.
“Many bidders applied for the implementation. However, the scope of the solution proposed by IBCS Poland, as well as additional elements related to network monitoring and management as part of these functionalities, determined the choice of this solution – explains Zbigniew Koplin from the District Dairy Cooperative in Piątnica.”
“It is worth emphasizing that the efficiency of the warehouse increased above the assumed value. This contributed to real financial savings. We are fully satisfied with the implementation and its effects as well as cooperation with IBCS Poland.”
“As intended, work ergonomics have improved, the number of errors has decreased, and warehouse processes have been optimised. The pick-by-voice technology has also contributed to speeding up the collection and dispensing stages, as well as increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of picking.”
“The system is centralized and easy to manage from one place. It generates not only savings of funds, but also time savings – previously, manual printing was performed by employees and operators of all workstations. (…) The universal architecture significantly reduced downtime, facilitated service work and additionally largely eliminated human errors.”