IBCS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ realizuje projekt dofinansowany z Funduszy Europejskich pn. „ibcsDock/ibcsCloud: zautomatyzowany system rejestracji przepływu towarów w magazynie”.
A solution that optimizes logistics and increases competitiveness. Outperform the competition with comprehensive logistics solutions. We will design them based on the latest technologies, especially for the requirements of your production hall.
• Human errors due to poor IT support.
• Low profitability due to high staff and equipment costs.
• Time-consuming inventory and high risk of errors.
• Slowing down processes by time-consuming or inaccurate barcode or RFID scanning.
• Time-consuming and ineffective communication between employees in the warehouse and the sales floor, as well as between departments that are distant from each other.
• Congestion caused by a shortage of scanners, printers or consumables.
• Hardware and software limitations that prevent fast customer service, scaling solutions and introducing new technologies.
Do you want to exchange those workloads for fully integrated retail solutions? Choose IBCS Poland, an integrator with over 20 years of experience in Poland and Central Europe.
1. Solutions not adapted to the needs of your business will generate excess costs, make work more difficult and extend the onboarding of new employees.
2. Cooperation with many small or narrowly specialized suppliers will make it unlikely that you will achieve achievable performance, it will be easy for competitors to outdo you, implementation will be prolonged due to difficulties in cooperation between suppliers, and in the future, warranty repairs may be extended
3. Purchasing solutions that do not comply with GS1 standards from non-certified suppliers may expose you to costs due to non-compliance.
Don’t risk it. Choose a comprehensive implementation with IBCS Poland. We are a solution integrator – we select and implement hardware and software to maximize the productivity of your logistics system. We install, test and provide service protection. For you, it’s one phone number in case of any problem, quick diagnosis and sure solution.
Thanks to the history of over 1,500 IT implementations over 20 years, we are able to find and diagnose weak points of processes in retail, and then modernize your logistics comprehensively.
We approach each object individually. We listen carefully to your observations. When planning implementations, we pay special attention to: the characteristics of the processes in the sales floor and in the warehouse, as well as the methodology of your team’s cooperation. We talk to employees at various levels to get to know the company’s problems and needs in the longest possible time horizon.
We respond to all, even unusual problems of our clients. We base quick diagnostics on the basis of case studies and ready-made foreign solutions, developed in the community of IBCS Group integrators – Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria.
Our goal is to optimize the customer’s logistics processes and ensure their continuity. Thanks to flexible variants of service contracts, you can have access to the helpdesk even 24/7. From telephone consultation to remote administrative support. In the repair of equipment, we extend the manufacturer’s conditions. You can count on logistics support, software restoration, post-repair tests and reconfigurations according to the characteristics of your processes. We also provide replacement equipment. Check and select your terms of service>>>
“Many bidders applied for the implementation. However, the scope of the solution proposed by IBCS Poland, as well as additional elements related to network monitoring and management as part of these functionalities, determined the choice of this solution – explains Zbigniew Koplin from the District Dairy Cooperative in Piątnica.”
“It is worth emphasizing that the efficiency of the warehouse increased above the assumed value. This contributed to real financial savings. We are fully satisfied with the implementation and its effects as well as cooperation with IBCS Poland.”
“As intended, work ergonomics have improved, the number of errors has decreased, and warehouse processes have been optimised. The pick-by-voice technology has also contributed to speeding up the collection and dispensing stages, as well as increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of picking.”
“The system is centralized and easy to manage from one place. It generates not only savings of funds, but also time savings – previously, manual printing was performed by employees and operators of all workstations. (…) The universal architecture significantly reduced downtime, facilitated service work and additionally largely eliminated human errors.”