IBCS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ realizuje projekt dofinansowany z Funduszy Europejskich pn. „ibcsDock/ibcsCloud: zautomatyzowany system rejestracji przepływu towarów w magazynie”.
Streamline your logistics processes and secure your position as a proven partner in supply chains. Choose comprehensive implementations in the SCM area with IBCS Poland.
Do you see weaknesses in your warehouse management system that put you at risk of losing customers and reputation over time?
You can get rid of these difficulties and optimize your logistics processes. Choose IBCS Poland. A comprehensive integrator in the SCM area with over 20 years of experience in Poland and Central Europe.
Pay attention to the most important risks for the smoothness of logistics processes.
We select and implement hardware and software to maximize the productivity of your logistics system. We install the solution, test it and provide service protection for the entire scope of implementation, and even the entire logistics in your company. For you, it’s one phone number for any problem, quick diagnosis and solution.
Thanks to the history of over 1,500 IT implementations over 20 years, we quickly find and diagnose weak points in logistics processes. Then we modernize the client’s company comprehensively and ensure the smooth operation of our solutions without generating downtime.
• We audit and optimize the LAN/WLAN network.
• We design and deliver a warehouse labeling system, with elements with written durability guaranteed up to 50 – 100 years.
• We deliver new labels on time to meet your supply chain requirements. Including printouts of small batches on request and reprints in several hours in crisis situations.
• We replenish consumables
We replace the equipment with modern:
• fast and flexible in configuration Zebra scanners, based on the familiar Android system,
• Durable and error-free Zebra scanning holders that speed up work in the warehouse and sales floor
• fast and trouble-free network label printers,
• efficient, automatic Cobalt label applicators that will speed up the workflow without new recruits, and reduce the number of equipment, collection points and labeling.
• efficient and compliant two-way radios that will synchronize shift workers without interrupting their work or traveling unnecessarily long distances.
We introduce modern solutions to speed up work (RFID, AMR)
• Voice picking systems. RFID system, accelerating product scanning to several hundred readings per second and detecting incorrect composition of the order.
• AMR robots that will take over and automate tasks related to the physical movement of goods and minimize the risk of traffic accidents in the warehouse,
We implement and integrate IT solutions that create a coherent distribution control system:
We conduct professional trainings that eliminate competence gaps in the field of logistics.
Professional consulting with initiative.
We approach each object individually. We listen carefully to your observations. When planning implementations, we pay special attention to: the characteristics of the processes in the sales and warehouse hall and the methodology of cooperation of your team. We talk to employees at various levels to get to know the company’s problems and needs in the longest possible time horizon. Quick access to unique knowledge.
We base the diagnostics on the basis of case studies and ready-made foreign solutions, developed in the community of IBCS Group integrators (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria). In this way, we can react efficiently even to unusual problems
Design – implementation – service.
Our service policy is the security of the continuity of your processes. Thanks to flexible contract options, you can have access to the helpdesk 24/7 or during standard working hours. From telephone consultation to remote administrative support.
In the repair of equipment, we extend the manufacturer’s conditions. You can count on logistics support, software restoration, post-repair tests and reconfigurations according to the characteristics of your processes. We also provide replacement equipment.
“Many bidders applied for the implementation. However, the scope of the solution proposed by IBCS Poland, as well as additional elements related to network monitoring and management as part of these functionalities, determined the choice of this solution – explains Zbigniew Koplin from the District Dairy Cooperative in Piątnica.”
“It is worth emphasizing that the efficiency of the warehouse increased above the assumed value. This contributed to real financial savings. We are fully satisfied with the implementation and its effects as well as cooperation with IBCS Poland.”
“As intended, work ergonomics have improved, the number of errors has decreased, and warehouse processes have been optimised. The pick-by-voice technology has also contributed to speeding up the collection and dispensing stages, as well as increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of picking.”
“The system is centralized and easy to manage from one place. It generates not only savings of funds, but also time savings – previously, manual printing was performed by employees and operators of all workstations. (…) The universal architecture significantly reduced downtime, facilitated service work and additionally largely eliminated human errors.”