IBCS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ realizuje projekt dofinansowany z Funduszy Europejskich pn. „ibcsDock/ibcsCloud: zautomatyzowany system rejestracji przepływu towarów w magazynie”.
Efficient organization and implementation of transport. Gain control over forwarding and transport thanks to comprehensive IBCS Poland systems for the TSL sector. Reduce costs and speed up deliveries, while increasing their accuracy and timeliness.
Did you know that the lack of control over the organization of transport reduces the profitability and reliability of business processes, reducing the competitiveness of your company?
We approach each object individually. We listen carefully to your observations. When planning implementations, we pay special attention to: the characteristics of the processes in the sales floor and in the warehouse, as well as the methodology of your team’s cooperation. We talk to employees at various levels to get to know the company’s problems and needs in the longest possible time horizon.
We respond to all, even unusual problems of our clients. We base quick diagnostics on the basis of case studies and ready-made foreign solutions, developed in the community of IBCS Group integrators – Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria.
Our goal is to optimize the customer’s logistics processes and ensure their continuity. Thanks to flexible variants of service contracts, you can have access to the helpdesk even 24/7. From telephone consultation to remote administrative support. In the repair of equipment, we extend the manufacturer’s conditions. You can count on logistics support, software restoration, post-repair tests and reconfigurations according to the characteristics of your processes. We also provide replacement equipment. Check and select your terms of service>>>
• multitude of simple, repetitive activities, such as entering addresses for navigation, document segregation, written confirmation of tasks, phone calls to the company, loading and unloading processes based on paper documentation,
• wandering of drivers in new locations in search of the right unloading place,
• clutter in paper documentation with addresses and orders,
• the need for drivers to remember a lot of new information during the working day,
• low efficiency and effectiveness of new employees who take a long time to learn before they remember the vast amount of necessary knowledge and find themselves in complex, poorly automated processes,
• impossibility of documenting the driver’s presence on time with a client who was not on site.
If you want to eliminate these limitations, reduce risks, improve your business and strengthen your brand, please contact us. We have been optimizing logistics processes in Poland and Central Europe for over 20 years.
• implementations that are not adapted to the needs of your company – they will become a burden on the budget and unnecessarily complicate the implementation of tasks instead of simplifying them. They can also extend the onboarding of new forwarding employees.
• cooperation with a group of narrowly specialized suppliers – creates potential gaps in the compatibility of solution components – the risk of hardware and software conflicts, a field for new delays and errors. Competitors can use the time you lose trying to integrate many components into a working solution. In addition, in the future, warranty repairs will be extended – each supplier will try to shift the responsibility for the failure to the others.
• purchase of solutions from non-certified suppliers – you may be exposed to costs due to non-compliance with standards, eg using walkie-talkies with parameters inconsistent with UKE guidelines.
Choose implementations without risk, with a comprehensive solution integrator – IBCS Poland. Thanks to the history of over 1,500 IT implementations over 20 years, we quickly find and diagnose weak points in logistics processes in the TSL sector. Our implementations are designed comprehensively, they include software and hardware in configurations that guarantee compliance with standards and the use of 100% of your company’s potential.
We install, test and cover the entire scope of implementation with service protection. For you, this means quick assistance under one phone number. Regardless of where the problem originated. After implementation, we take care of the smooth operation of our solutions without generating downtime.
Integration of processes using modern IT solutions:
Modernization and replacement of hardware with moder:
Implementation of new technologies efficiently and safely for logistics processes:
“Many bidders applied for the implementation. However, the scope of the solution proposed by IBCS Poland, as well as additional elements related to network monitoring and management as part of these functionalities, determined the choice of this solution – explains Zbigniew Koplin from the District Dairy Cooperative in Piątnica.”
“It is worth emphasizing that the efficiency of the warehouse increased above the assumed value. This contributed to real financial savings. We are fully satisfied with the implementation and its effects as well as cooperation with IBCS Poland.”
“As intended, work ergonomics have improved, the number of errors has decreased, and warehouse processes have been optimised. The pick-by-voice technology has also contributed to speeding up the collection and dispensing stages, as well as increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of picking.”
“The system is centralized and easy to manage from one place. It generates not only savings of funds, but also time savings – previously, manual printing was performed by employees and operators of all workstations. (…) The universal architecture significantly reduced downtime, facilitated service work and additionally largely eliminated human errors.”