Get rid of cost-generating:
- delays in identifying completed products,
- mistakes disrupting the smoothness of processes,
- errors caused by inconsistency of markings,
- losses caused by seasonal overloads of the logistics process,
- penalties for failure to meet the terms of the contract with recipients in the form of poor quality labels,
- handling complaints – including acceptance, unloading, re-labeling, loading and sending the same goods,
- production stops due to a sudden lack of labels.
Check how much you can save by implementing a well-thought-out barcode label system.
Be cautios of inexperienced suppliers who will not solve your problems completely or create new ones.
- Variable quality of batches of labels in different shipments will affect the efficiency of your warehouse and your relationship with customers.
- Failure to analyze the environment before signing the contract may result in incorrect selection of materials and parameters, and consequently – faster destruction of labels, complications, mistakes and delays.
- An attempt to carry out material tests on your own forces you to suspend the implementation for months or years to first observe the resistance and aging process of a given type of label in your warehouse conditions.
- Assuming that you can take the supplier’s word for granted, you may end up with a number of problems similar to the scale of label implementation.
- Focusing on price reduction is a risk of losing money. Fragile and illegible labels will require replacement in the near future.
- No chance for quick deliveries means no support in crisis situations.
- Lack of access to low-volume production, e.g. for trial and test batches of products, will force you to look for additional suppliers.
Choose a flexible and comprehensive supplier. It’s one phone number for every challenge or problem.
Choose barcode labels from IBCS Poland. A supplier that guarantees:
- free laboratory tests recreating the conditions of the target environment, including simulation of aging or the presence of chemicals. Thanks to this, we are able to indicate and justify the best choice of material for a given space. In addition, you will receive a sample of each label to be used in your warehouse for evaluation.
- an offer supported by many years of implementation experience. Knowledge of various relationships that determine the suitability of specific materials in a given environment.
- professional advice in a partnership style. We approach each object individually. We listen carefully to your observations. We diagnose the situation with openness to challenges. We pay special attention to:
- the method of cooperation of your team,
- the quantity and type of assortment in your warehouse,
- storage conditions,
- storage heigh
- types of shelves.
- comprehensive approach to implementations. Our goal is to maximize the efficiency and reliability of the entire logistics system in your company – today and as it grows. We will adapt the method of implementing the label and barcode system to it, and we will even recommend supplementary solutions. Examples:
- WMS software for warehouse management,
- modern barcode scanners with a range of up to 15 m,
- professional training that will eliminate competence gaps.
- constant, highest quality of products throughout the period of cooperation. We use only reliable, proven sources of materials that have earned trust in previous projects. Durability of labels, depending on their type, can reach even several years.
- free laboratory analyzes needed to certify labels.
- safety and compliance with international standards. Including FSC certified products.
- selection of labels for almost any surface thanks to the database of thousands of types of raw materials for production. We have facilities of IBCS Group companies from Central Europe and available as part of the IBCS SPICA alliance.
- short delivery times (from several hours to one day) in crisis situations. Including running additional printing over the weekend or after business hours to protect your company’s rush of orders or mitigate the effects of missed labels.
- quick access to solutions to unusual problems in the area of SCM, thanks to a rich database of case studies and ready-made foreign solutions. Developed in the community of IBCS Group integrators (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria). The autonomy of each of our sister companies means constantly enriching methods of solving customer problems and sharing experiences.